- Explore child growth and adaptation; enhance child development, attention training, child interpersonal interaction
- Manage child emotional disorders, Asperger syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Manage emotional distress, physical and mental adjustment, including school refusal, problems in interacting with parents, low self-esteem, anxiety about future, self-harm, eating disorders, insomnia, etc.
- Build hope and optimism
- Explore family of origin, narrative of childhood experiences, family dynamics, family conflicts
- Cope with family trauma; establish family boundaries
- Improve parent-child communication
Parent-child counselling; improve communication with children/ teenagers, explore parenting styles.
- Manage empty nest syndrome, sense of loss, emotional abuse, lack of parental acknowledgement, values conflict, sibling rivalry
- Develop parent-child communication skills